You’re not alone!
If you’ve dreamed of becoming a full-time content creator, but found it difficult to earn enough money or even confused with HOW to work with brands in the first place
… lean in for a second.
Yes, you can…
Create consistent revenue streams with brand deals and sponsored posts!
A smart content creator who knows it’s really about growing an authentic personal brand that celebrates creativity and honors YOUR worth—not bot-charged, looped giveaway, follow-for-follow schemes that do nothing for your bank account.
The idea of getting out of frustration and work with brands consistently so you can become your own boss …
Your goal isn’t to be followed by everyone.
Your goal is to monetize your content so you can finally have the freedom to live your life on your terms.
But between gifted products and $10 here and there from followers shopping your pics, you’re not exactly hitting those income goals you penned with your manicured hand…
… It’s more like you feel emotionally and literally bankrupt
from living the algorithm & affiliate rat race.
And you’re tired of the compare and despair you feel when you scroll and see other creators doing exactly what you want to do…
Oh, friend. There’s a better way.
… all in less time than it takes to try to beat the algorithm or join another dead-end Instagram growth tactic…
…and with better ROI!
The only program that moves from side hustle defeat to full-time income with paid brand deals and quality content your proud of—in less than one week.
I custom-designed Pitch It Perfect so you can grow and make consistent money with REAL strategy—and less of a “Hail Mary/let’s see if this works” strategy.
And now? I’m handing it over to you.
Increase followers from 7K to 40K followers in their first year of blogging, and land a brand deal for more than $5K in the process.
Increase paid brand deals by $500 each what one blogger used to land.
Increase collab payments from free product to $3,000 for 1 YouTube video, 2 Instagram posts, and 4 Instagram products.
Increase paid deals in general… even if you’ve had years of blogging and pitching experience with goose-egg results.
Get started today!
Pitch It Perfect consists of 5 Modules that make up your core pitching foundation.
Each training is specifically designed to help you craft pitch strategies that connect with skill and convert to lucrative deals.
- Creating Your Brand Values so YOU stand out to brands … so you can make sure to land the brand deals that align with your purpose & where your brand is going.
- The 3 Brand Essentials that brands are looking for … and how you can target & solve their problems.
- The Best Way to Figure Out What Brands Even Want—plus, the 2 things that they’ll look for on your feed, so you can easy-peasy tee them up in your Planoly/scheduling app of choice.
- My 5-point filter to see if you should even pitch a brand or not. Hey, I’m looking out for YOU, and we can’t just bow down to the all-powerful brands. We need to make sure your hard-work benefits, too!
- Module 1 Takes Just 21 Minutes to Complete!
- Secret … you’ve gotta let the brand know you see their work. I’ll tell you how to look out for the collabs that are happening around you, to give you a one-up in your connection with the brand.
- My Pitching By the Numbers Worksheet, so you can see how brands are inundated with requests … and walk with me as I tell you how you can stand out in all that noise.
- The Elevator Pitch, you’ll learn my simple paint-by-number equation to copy/paste into your pitches, Instagram bio, About Me page and beyond, plus see over 10 elevator pitch examples from other students!
- The Ultimate How to Training for Your Press Kit: From the number of brand fonts and colors to how long it should be (and where pricing goes), I’ll tell you everything … and give you a template and over 20 press kit examples to help you create your own.
- Module 2 Takes Just 35 Minutes to Complete!
- The 2 Things You Should Never Do in a Pitch—and it’s ok. No judgement here if you’ve done this! We’re just gonna get you on the right track to letting the brands know you are a dreamboat fit.
- Who (& When) to Pitch Anyway. I’m spilling the beans on who actually reads pitch emails, and who doesn’t … plus, what time and day to send your pitches guarantee better responses.
- How to Find the Right Contact—let’s pull back the veil on what online tools, apps, and websites will give you the right contact information so lo and behold, the right email comes up (the first time).
- Getting clear on your rates and negotiation power. I walk you through the ins and outs of your rates. You learn the importance of your rate calculation ‘big picture’ and the 5 factors that control how much you can charge in this industry. You also get the rate sheet calculation formula to factor your rates, and why (and how) to price test your rates so you get the best collaboration outcome possible!
- Module 3 Takes 45 Minutes to Complete!
- The Attention-Grabbing Subject Lines Cheat Sheet. From the number of words to the content, I’ll teach you how to to stand out in your subject line and give you 20 email subject lines you can use to pitch.
- 20 Influencer Pitch Templates so you know just how to write to PR reps, both in content and layout, from media contributions and beyond (and even a few for if you’re just starting out).
- 3 Steps to Negotiation Strategy—and my 7 Must-Ask Negotiation Questions. Don’t you worry your pretty little head: I’ll shoot you straight on how to ask for MORE than just product (which doesn’t pay the grocery bill) or more cash in your pocket!
- Behind the Scenes of 55 Successful Pitches: From sponsored posts to blogs, gifted offers to paid deals, to specific numbers in a brand deal offer, you get to dig into real life examples of how this all goes down from seeing how people just like you land a brand deal from beginning to end.
- Module 4 Takes 41 Minutes to Complete!
- The Follow-Up Email Template–my secret weapon in charming the pants off your new PR rep contacts with a thoughtful engagement that helps them out with their goals … to get love, you gotta get love, and my Follow-Up formula is how it’s done with smarts.
- Why You Need a Contract to legitimize you as a brand so you don’t get burned … plus, accounting and invoicing 101 for influencers advice led by a certified attorney.
- Next Action Steps—I’m holding your hand as we talk about next steps and how to implement, from your copy to marketing to your target audience and beyond.
- Module 5 Takes 7 Minutes to Complete!
Is Mobile, Desktop And Tablet friendly: You can work it from anywhere you want!
Lets you work at your own pace and time
Lets you choose the format where you learn best: video, audio, downloadable and written transcripts.
Is clearly laid out and easy to start seeing paid results, fast!
You also get instant access to …
Why Pitch It Perfect?
Simple… It Works. Here’s Proof.
“I’ve made over $4,000 in brand deals and only have 2,000 followers!”
“We have gone full time in 3 1/2 months thanks to Pitch It Perfect”
You could keep at the post-for-product exchange going, rack up a pretty sweet samples drawer, and still feel like the glam life of your feed is a distant cry from what’s *actually* in your bank account…
Or, you could get over the intimidation factor of reaching out to brands once and for all.
You could move beyond likes … and move toward paydays with tried and tested strategies that you land dream deals and account growth.
Swipe the very step-by-step pitch system thousands of creators just like you use to leverage brand deals every day, even when the economy doesn’t feel so picture perfect.
Let’s get you from pitch crickets to paid campaigns.
“She used to post content for free, now she makes $3,600!”
“She went from $0 to $1,000 in just six months!”
“She’s landing thousands in brand deals every single month with confidence!”
“I purchased Pitch It Perfect 2 days ago and already have a brand deal.”
Everything is online — no travel required. As long as you are a paying member, you have lifetime access to the trainings so you can go through the materials on your own time and work at your own pace.
This program has been running strong since 2016. We’re often imitated, but never duplicated. Pitch It Perfect is concise, action-oriented, purpose-driven and transformative. Most importantly, the students that dedicate themselves to this get results FAST!
Pitch It Perfect is ideal if you’re just starting out because it’ll train you to think like a pitch expert, become your own publicist and avoid the costly mistakes even smart, experienced people make when pitching for the first time.
From beauty, motherhood, fashion, integrative wellness, travel and home decor content creators to photographers, social media and PR agency owners, freelance content creators, designers, vegan chefs, e-course creators, TV correspondents, yogis, writers, scuba divers, stylists and every niche of speaker, author, coach and consultant — the range of unique and diverse creatives in Pitch It Perfect is one of our most honored qualities. If you are someone who wants to learn how to pitch, build relationships with brands and work toward landing brand deals consistently, then Pitch It Perfect will work for you.
Probably not as many as you think. 🙂 We’ve had success stories come out of Pitch It Perfect with less than 400 followers. What I do is teach about mastering the skill set of pitching, which I’ve spent over 15 years mastering as a publicist and content creator myself. I’ve seen much better results when influencers spend time building an authentic following, because when your engagement rates rock, you’ll be much more suited to pitch brands. And don’t worry—I teach you all about figuring the math behind those rates before you pitch, too!
You got it. We talk about actual numbers and specifics, when to bring them up and how to negotiate a higher offer, all the way to how exactly to invoice, so you’re covered.
You’ll get a range of pitch templates, because there are SO many ways to secure brand deals! From giveaways to exclusives, partnerships for social media coverage (and the combos that go into that: are you posting on Instagram? Is it a story or a reel? What about TikTok? A whole YouTube series?) follow up emails, contract and invoice templates, pitching a hotel collab, guest post, working with PR agencies and more, I’ll be teeing you up with a whole batch of varied pitch templates so we can get you on track to a more sustainable income. I’ll also welcome you to join me in the monthly pitch audits so you can see first hand how I craft and edit your pitches for specific niches.
We outline the specific course breakdown, including the core curriculum, resources, and additional bonus included in the content above. I would recommend reviewing this page in its entirety so you are fully prepped and aware of what to expect. Broadly speaking, we don’t cover how to pitch and secure corporate funding for your business venture, bank loans or investment capital. For all legal, insurance and tax advice, you need to consult your attorney and your accountant.
If you are consistently landing $10,000+ a month in brand deals and scaling that yourself just fine already— this experience isn’t right for you.
I didn’t create Pitch It Perfect to be a huge, bulky system to gather digital dust in your inbox—instead, it was specifically created to give actionable, to-the-point info so you can get through it in a 3 hour setting or however you want to pace that out… the goal is to get you through the Pitch It Perfect system so we can start getting you some results! Most of my students have said that they were able to knock it out in one setting or in short spurts in the evenings and weekends. The private portal, templates, and curriculum are there for you to constantly reference as you pitch and catch brand deals for years to come. To be clear, there are no fast or guaranteed results. Building a solid revenue stream is not a weekend event. This program mirrors the reality of entrepreneurship — it’s a journey, not a sprint. It taks testing and tweaking and consistency, and something you’ll work on for the life of your business.
How does instantly sound? 🙂 As soon as you click the button above and enroll, I’ll pop into your inbox with login info so you can hop into the program and portal so you can jump inside and begin chatting with like-minded pitchers, see what’s working for them, and get feedback from me and my team!
You receive LIFETIME access of the curriculum and everything included.
No. Pitch It Perfect is a standalone program. It’s content is not included in other programs.
Absolutely not! Julie’s programs compliment each other very well but are in no way dependent on each other. They are distinct programs that you enroll in separately and do not overlap at all.
There’s more free information available to you on the topics covered on the podcast and throughout my website than has ever been since the beginning of mankind. But if you’re not aware of what you need to know and what you don’t, all the free information in the world won’t help. Hello analysis paralysis! Bottom line – there is no secret formula. It’s about showing up, doing the work, and levering your strength to become the highest version of yourself. Putting yourself in Pitch It Perfect means putting yourself in an environment designed to help you master the skill set of pitching – and create a killer business doing it!
No. While the majority of our students are women, we have a powerful and growing audience of male students. The content is not gender-specific and everyone is welcome.
Due to the immediate and quick access to the program, all pitch templates, and bonuses, we do not offer refunds for Pitch It Perfect.
Absolutely! The course works as long as you work it. All videos and transcriptions are in English. So we do recommend having a strong understanding of the spoken and written English language. Please pay attention to any and all currency rates and foreign transaction fees that may occur, as the financial responsibility is yours.
We accept all common credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. For pay-in-full orders we also accept PayPal. We are not currently set up to receive checks or invoices.
We’d love to talk to you! I believe in business investments, but I also believe in SMART business investments. You’re more than welcome to drop us a line at email@example.com. My team and I are standing by to make sure you’re able to make the best decision possible.